Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chapter Two

The blindfold over Jigsaw’s eyes was taken off and he could see he was in an underground living room. Hovergirl who was holding his head sat down on a couch and grabbed a coaster from the coffee table, she set it down and then set down Jigsaw’s head on top of the coaster. Jigsaw noticed that it wasn’t just the two of them as there was someone else in a lazyboy chair to his right. It was a guy who hadn’t noticed yet the severed head on the coffee table but was rather riveted by whatever was on TV.
Hovergirl started talking to Jigsaw, “So now, we put the blindfold on you so you wouldn’t find out where our secret hideout is.”
“Well,” replied Jigsaw, “From what I could hear first you took me to jail, but they wouldn’t take someone who’s body parts were severed, so then you went to Moon Burger but didn’t get me anything, then we walked to the office of a bank, we went to the elevator where we went down, then into a parking garage where you opened a manhole cover and walked down the stairs until you came in here.”
“Whichuu!” The man in the lazyboy made a whipping sound and then continued, “He’s got you there Susie.”
“Um, well, then forget it,” replied Hovergirl still looking at Jigsaw, “Look, because we can’t take you to jail I’m going to keep you here with Percy,” she nodded towards the man in the lazyboy, “He’ll make sure you don’t get into any trouble.”
As she got up Percy said to Hovergirl, “Hey Susie, do you think you could get me a coke?”
“No, I have some work to do.”
“Look, you and I both know how important it is, that I have a coke.”
“Huh, I hadn’t thought about it that way.” Hovergirl flew into the kitchen grabbed a coke from the fridge and then came back in and handed it to Percy. She then shook her head, grimaced at Percy and flew out of the room.
Jigsaw who was a little confused by the actions of these two decided to talk to Percy, “Um, you know I could probably get out of here with you lying in that chair.”
“Yeah,” replied Percy, “But you won’t.”
“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Jigsaw suddenly realized what he had just said and was confused as to why he said this, “Wait, I mean, no, what?”
“Alright, here’s the deal,” Percy leaned towards Jigsaw, and turned Jigsaw’s head so he was looking directly at him, “My name is Percy, but some call me, The Power of Persuasion, you see, for some reason I can convince people with little to no effort, some people say it’s my charm even though I’m a slob, but I call it my chakra.”
“You’re a nerd, you know that don’t you?”
“Yeah, anyways, they kept you with me, because if you tried to get away, I’d convince you to stay.”
An Asian woman with dark brown hair and wearing a suit coat walked into the room and turned towards Percy while looking at her agenda in her hands, she spoke to Percy, “Now, it looks like, everyone is back except Harold and Sarah who are out fighting Psycho again. Do you happen to know how Susan and Jeff did?”
“Success,” replied Percy.
“Good, hopefully Harold will be back for the meeting at 5 otherwise I’ll be running it, and you’ll be there I hope?”
“Of course darling, you know I can’t go against anything you say, now why don’t you come and give me some lovin.”
“No. One other question…” a look of confusion crossed her face, “You didn’t happen to learn how to pinch my butt while I’m facing you now did you?”
“No, but this guy here,” he motioned towards Jigsaw who had a smirk on his face, “his body parts are all apart.”
“Hmm,” she looked at her rear end and found a hand without and arm groping at her butt. She grabbed it put it in her hand bag and zipped it in, she then turned to Jigsaw to introduce herself, “Hello, nice to meet you, I’m Vicki, and your hand is now mine,” she then turned back to Percy, “I’m glad to see you have a friend, but don’t be late to the meeting tonight.” She then turned and walked out of the room.
“Oh, I love that woman,” sighed Percy, “She’s the only one who can’t seem to do anything I tell her to,” he then turned towards Jigsaw, “Those were some nice moves Tex. But do it again, and your head will be in pieces, only I pinch her bottom. Got it?”
“Yes,” replied Jigsaw but before he could continue.
“By the way,” interjected Percy, “I thought Susie had all of your body parts in check.”
“Well when she opened the bag my body parts scattered. I still have control over them it’s just a little tiring and annoying. You have no idea how hard it’s become to try and walk your hand Addams Family style.”
“Right, okay, well, I think it’s about time for lunch so you’d better come with me.” He grabbed Jigsaw’s head and left the room.

No comments: